Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Dakota CUSD 201



Ajax Loading Image


Dakota School Registration  SY 2024-2025
Skyward Family Access will be open for On-Line Registration

Beginning July 29, we would appreciate this being completed prior to the first day of school, August 16

BUS TRANSPORTATION:  If you need bus service, and you have changes from information submitted last year, you must fill out the transportation form /vimages/shared/vnews/stories/5963edc0df332/SY24 Transportation Form (2).pdf or request one from the office by pick up or email. 
2024-2025 School year: If you have NO changes to your bus services from last school year, it will continue as is for this year.  If you have changes, please submit a new form to school office. If you no longer need bus service, please email Clarissa for elementary students at cmetz@dakota201.com or Angie for junior high-high school students at anzettle@dakota201.com.


SCHOOL FEES: Find them under the FEE MANAGEMENT tab in Skyward.  You can also pay your Sports Fees and HS Yearbooks this year!
Just click: [Add a Fee]. When you are finished, click [Make a Payment].  You will then be directed to the Efunds website.  If they are not immediately listed, just click the refresh button.  Please be advised, if your child is taking a Woods Class there will be some costs related to his/her project that will be an additional expense above what is paid at registration.  

EFUNDS: On-line payments are convenient to make payments all year for school fees/lunch/sports.  You can create an Efunds account using the EFunds Quicklink Tab, and have your Student's OTHER ID # (Student Info Tab). 


  • Optional use of EFUNDS for payments all year.  
  • E-Funds Fee are as follows:
    -Just $1.25 if using a checking account and bank routing numbers 
    -$2.85 per every $100 charge when using a debit/credit card


SCHOOL LUNCHES:  The following daily meal prices are set for the 2024-2025 school year. 

          Breakfast:  Elementary $2.35, High School $2.60, Adult $3.10

          Lunch:  Elementary $3.35, High School $3.60, Adult $4.10


GR 9-12 SCHEDULE CHANGES:     Due by August 9th to Mr. Cline  kcline@dakota201.com

STUDENT DRIVERS (click here) Driving to School and CareerTEC Driving Permission Form is posted on our Website under Registration tab, or request one from the office.


PE UNIFORMS  Jr/Sr High Students will not be required to change into PE uniforms this school year, but will have the option if they choose.  Students are allowed to wear their own shorts, mid length and plain colored black, grey, or maroon with NO writing/screenprint.  They can wear t-shirts that were purchased from previous years.  The High School office will have items available for purchase, if needed. The cost of the t-shirt is $7-10.50 depending on size and the shorts (multiple styles) range from $7-9.50.  Students can purchase these items throughout the year.  


Planners  will not be passed out from the school this year.  If your student uses a planner, please plan to purchase one!


IMMUNIZATIONS  Forms are posted on the Website under the Registration Tab
The Meningococcal vaccine is required for all students entering 6 and 12 grade.
Entering K/2/6 grade students Dental Exam 
(click here) Dental Exam Form
Entering K and New Students to the District Eye Exam 
(click here)  Eye Exam Form
Entering K/6/9 Grade students Full School Physical and all New Students coming from out of state, require an Illinois physical (click here) School Physical Form IL


If the school nurse needs to administer prescription medication at school, you will need this form on file:  School Prescription Medication Authorization Form


If your student requires an over the counter medication, this form would need to be filled out in it's entirety and provided to the nurse a long with the medication:

School Over the Counter Medication Form

Please note: The school does not supply over the counter medication to students and for both of the above forms it is necessary that a physician signs the form, even for over the counter medication.

Registration Paperwork for Athletic Season is POSTED on School Website under Jr/Sr. High School TAB and then Athletics.  All Paperwork, Physical, and Payment must be turned in before the first day of practice to the office. 
Note: Athletes should be registered for school by the first day of practice.

use the New Student Packet posted on the New Student Tab

Below are registration forms to view/download for your information only.   The forms
DO  NOT NEED  to be completed/submitted to the office as they are part of the ONLINE registration process.   


1.  SY2024-2025 District Student Parent Handbook

2.  BioMetric Information and Consent

3.  Parent/Student Chromebook User Information and Agreement

4.  Student Photograph or Videotape Consent

5.  Student and Parent Handbook Policty for Electronic Network Access

6.  K-6 School Supply List

7.  Middle School Grade 7-8 Supply List